We support interoperability
Engisis helps your organization:
Assess models against processesInvestigate existing product data models and their relationship with the processes. Apply data models to the business context.
Deploy common modelsApply standard data models for business cases and deploy the product data models to solve your interoperability issues.
Use standards and specifications
- PLCS (ISO 10303 AP 239) and DEX
- PDM Schema and ISO 10303 AP 233, AP 242, AP 235
- ISO 15926
- NIILS (Italian inter-forces specification for ILS)
Use skills and technology
- Model-based engineering
- Model and ontology for product data
- Model transformation
- Languages for data and process modeling
- Software architecture and programming
TrainProvide educational services and trainings adapted to each organizational level, from business managers to software implementers.
Assure interoperability between the software applications that manage product data during the whole product lifecycle.
- Test cases and data sets
Interoperability allows your company to:
- collaborate better,
- optimize its internal processes,
- guarantee data quality,
- communicate more efficiently with its customers, suppliers and partners,
- adopt a long-term archiving approach for data reuse and certification.
During the product lifecycle, different software applications are used to manage product data. To communicate properly, these software applications must share the same definitions of the concepts they represent. A unique definition of the business concepts of the company and the relations between them shall exist independently of the application domain (engineering, manufacturing, maintenance, etc.).
We use standards built by leading industry experts as stable foundations for the representation of the business concepts of the company to reach interoperability and high data quality. Adopting a standard data model permits to reduce the number of current and future integrations. It facilitates the exchange of data between suppliers, customers, and partners. It also enables long term archiving of product data.